Do you have what it takes to join a dynamic, ever-growing business?
Natel Broadband is looking for a motivated individual to join its team! We are looking for a broadband field technician in the Fairfield, IA area!
This position will be to be part of the field team performing fiber optic and wireless installations, technical support, and network expansion and maintenance in and around Fairfield, Batavia, Birmingham, Brighton, Centerville, Evansdale, Packwood, and Richland.
This is an entry-level opening that provides advancement opportunities and professional growth within a stable, reputable company! Our broadband field technicians get hands-on experience with the latest in broadband technology including high speed Internet and phone.
As a broadband field technician, you will primarily be focused on new installations of our broadband services (fiber optic, wireless, and phone). As a field tech you will be a representative of our company in our customers homes and businesses. You will drive a company vehicle when needed. You’ll also learn and perform a variety of duties including installation, service changes, troubleshooting, customer education, payment collection, and any special requests customers may have in regard to networking.
We offer excellent company benefits including paid training, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid personal time, and discounted Internet and phone services.
- High school diploma required. Trade school training preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Ability to interpret and correctly fill out various work order forms provided by the company.
- Ability to interact positively with customers and co-workers.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to work in all weather conditions and at various heights (up to 200’).
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evening, weekend, holidays and overtime as required.
- Experience working with computers and routers.
Please send resumes to email@example.com