Webmail Terms of Service
Your Natel account gives you the ability to send and receive electronic mail. Misuse of electronic mail may result in termination of service. The following examples are non-exclusive and are provided for your guidance.
- You may not use your account to send unsolicited bulk or commercial messages (“spam”). This includes, but is not limited to, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, informational announcements, charity requests, petitions for signatures, and political or religious tracts. Such messages may only be sent to those who have explicitly requested it.
- You may not use your account to collect responses from unsolicited bulk or commercial e-mail sent from accounts with other providers.
- Forging, altering or removing electronic mail headers is prohibited.
- You may not send numerous copies of the same or substantially similar message, nor may you send very large messages or files to a recipient, with the intent to disrupt a server or account (“mail bombing”).
- You may not forward or otherwise propagate chain letters, whether or not such messages solicit money or other items of value, and whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings.
- Natel accounts may not be used to collect replies to messages sent from another Internet service provider if those messages violate this Acceptable Use Policy or the acceptable use policy of the other service provider.
- If you use the services of another provider to promote a web site hosted by or through Natel, then the provisions of this Acceptable Use Policy shall apply to the methods used to promote such site.